(Solved)1. Which is not one of the ‘LITY’ in product design cycle
1. Which is not one of the ‘LITY’ in product design cycle ?
2. which one of the following is not in the DFM activities?
A- optimize concept
C- Ensure process conformance
D- Increase productivity
E- optimize product function
1. explain briefly the market plan structure and the purpose and significance of a good marketing plan?
2. what are some of the disadvantages of being a public company?
3. what should an entrepreneur look for when seeking to develop a constructive banking relationship?
4.explain the different levels in concurrent engineering culture and their importance ?
5. Studies indicate that family-influenced companies consistently outperform non-family businesses on annual shareholder return, return on assets, and both annual revenue and income growth.
A) True B) false
6.design for manufacture process where designers engineers, managers and ‘ others’ consider enterprise’s total production system and design that can effectively manufactured within the system?
a)TRUE b) false
7. labor constitutes the highest percentage of influence in determining the product cost?
a) true b)false
8.’clean up’ a line of credit means paying the line down to zero and holding a zero balance for one or two months
a)true b) false
9. unlike equity investors, bank place very little weight on the quality of the management team?
a) true b ) false
10-lines of credit most be secured by a pledge of inventory, receivables, equipment, or other acceptable assets
a) true b)false
Answer to 1. Which is not one of the ‘LITY’ in product design cycle. . .